On the All At Once Podcast this week we welcome Rickey! What will you get from this wonderful episode? Well, let me tell you.
We go over:
- How progressive we are, but how it is not necessarily progressive enough right now.
- Learning to focus outward on others and their stories.
- Being able to trust in God and the plan that God has for each of us.
- How “church” has changed over the years – what it is now vs. what it was back in the day.
- Church – a place where we should be celebrated and loved.
Remember to subscribe and write a review for our show on all your favorite podcast apps which helps our show reach people more organically. Thanks for listening.
Music by Kate Short; Instagram @kate_tshort
Executive Producer: Kelly Browning; Assistant Producer: Sarah McDuffee, Dara George, and Janis Street, Marketing Director: Nicole Golden, Social Media Manager: Molly Baize, Editor: Audra Bridges, A&A Creative