On the All At Once Podcast this week we welcome Donnell to the ever-changing discussion! What will you get from this wonderful episode? Well, let me tell you.
We go over:
- The Christian church and how it can have a reputation for being hateful and an undercurrent of hate.
- How hip-hop liberated Donnell and made him feel empowered.
- The clear lines between racism, white supremacy, and how it infiltrated the black church.
- Christianity in our government, and how it kind of erases people who practice other faiths and have different beliefs.
- Speaking truth to power- having uncomfortable conversations.
- “Love. Love is considerate, it is empathetic, it understands, it is inclusive, it is radical, it breaks barriers”.
Remember to subscribe and write a review for our show on all your favorite podcast apps which helps our show reach people more organically. Thanks for listening.
Music by Kate Short; Instagram @kate_tshort
Executive Producer: Kelly Browning; Assistant Producer: Sarah McDuffee, Dara George, and Janis Street, Marketing Director: Nicole Golden, Social Media Manager: Molly Baize, Editor: Audra Bridges, A&A Creative